Monday, April 08, 2013

Josh Turns 26

My last post was about my eldest son's birth. Here are the few photos we took Saturday when he was over for one of his favorite home cooked meals: Honey Spiraled sliced ham, mashed potatoes, peas, and rolls. It was wonderful having him "home" even if only for a few hours!
 

 
I'm coming in for a kiss! He asked: "You're not going to do anything weird are you?"
He makes me laugh!
 
 

*Smack!*
 
 
 
Then he whisked me up! What a surprise!
(click to enlarge! believe me it's worth it to see our faces!)





 
I love my boys!




Agustin was rushing off to work. This photo tickles me!
Doesn't he look like a little school boy trying hard to be good?  ;)

3 comments:

Mari said...

Love these pictures! I can see that fun and love is important at your home. :)

Kristin said...

Love the pics! You have such a wonderful and beautiful family.

wendygail said...

Nice looking men!